Before you begin:
Please note that this is set up using a Google Pixel 3 on an unmodified version of Android 10. Different versions of Android from different vendors may look different but the process should be similar.
- Open the Play Store (substitute with a different software store if you Android phone does not have the Play Store)
The easiest way to do so is to open all apps and select the Play Store. By default, to do this you would swipe up on the home screen:
- Search for Outlook:
- Tap Install:
- Once the app is done installing you should be able to open from the Home screen:
- Type in your PRMG email address and press continue:
- Type in your Okta/ Outlook credentials and verify with your second factor
- You're all set up. Next, there will be setup screens that show you how to use the app. Please follow on screen prompts.