User Audience: Service Desk
Issue/Question: The User is attempting to run DU and consistently receives this error.
Environment: User is using Encompass- DU on ePass Fannie Mae and is receiving this error
Cause: CreditPlus credentials are not being entered correctly
Resolution: Have the user edit their credentials and type in their username/password.
If the issue persists, the user may be locked out of their CreditPlus account and their account will need to be unlocked.
Side Note: If the user attempted three times, their account will then be locked and will require an unlock.
- Enter the loan
- Navigate to Services
- Select Request Underwriting
- Select Fannie Mae DU on ePAss
- Select Submit to DU on ePass
- Edit Credentials (be sure to have the user type in their password)
- Run DU
- DU may fail once after this change, try again.
- If this issue persists after this, the user does not have access to the credit report.